Kids to Kids Garage Sale Booth Reservation Information
Sunday, May 5, 9:00am – Noon
Elver Park, 1250 McKenna Boulevard
Saturday, September 21, 9:00am – Noon
Warner Park, 2930 North Sherman Avenue
Criteria for participation
Any youth 5-18 may reserve a space to at the Kids to Kids Garage Sales. Youth 12 and under must be supervised by an adult.
The number of participants at the Kids to Kids Garage Sale is limited to a maximum of 60 participants. Participation is based on a first-come, first-served basis. If the registration limit is reached before the official deadline a waiting list will be created and additional youth requesting to participate will be notified by email that capacity has been met. Booth location assignments are made based on the order in which registrations are received.
Youth wishing to participate in the event(s) must reserve a booth ahead of time. Registration is $15 per booth, per event. Registration includes a table and two chairs. Parents must fill out the online registration form to register their children for the date or dates they wish to participate and follow the payment instructions found below.
The registration deadline for the May 5th event is Friday, April 26.
The registration deadline for the September 21st event is Friday, September 13.
Payment must be made at the time of registration by cash, credit card (Visa or MC only) or check made out to the City of Madison Treasurer.
- Check or Cash: Mail your check to City of Madison Parks, c/o Kids to Kids Garage Sale, 210 Martin Luther King, Jr, Blvd. Room 104, Madison, WI 53701
- Credit Card: You can pay by credit card over the phone (call 608-266-4711) or by stopping by the Parks Office at 210 MLK, Jr, Blvd, Room 104
If any youth cancels before the Kids to Kids Garage registration deadline two weeks before the event, a refund of fees paid will be provided.
Youth selling at the Kids to Kids Garage Sale can check in at the registration table. All youth must check in by 8:45am. If any youth registered for the Kids to Kids Garage Sale does not arrive by 8:45am, their space can be given away.
8:00am-8:45am Registration and set up
9:00am Kids Garage Sale and Big Rig Gig begin
Noon Event ends
Noon-1:00pm Clean up/break down
- Electrical hook ups are not available
- Access to water or other utilities are not available
- Each booth will be about 8X8 feet. You are provided with a table and two chairs.
- Youth must provide their own change, “starter money,” and a calculator.
- Youth under 12 must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Youth may display items on their table and the ground, but may not display items in the walk way.
- All toys must be clean and in working order and marked with a price.
- The sale of food, beverages, or any merchandise requiring a license or permit is prohibited.
- All participants are expected to remain until the end of the garage sale.
- Participants must clean booth area of all trash before departing. Unsold items must be taken with you.
- You may want to bring a wagon/dolly to transport items from your car to your booth. Also, you may want to consider bringing sunscreen, an umbrella, and water.
Contact Anne Whisner at firstname.lastname@example.org or 608-267-4919.