Monday, June 22, 2015 - 11:03am
Fireworks beginning at 9:30pm
Madison Parks and the City of Madison are happy to present the annual Elver Park Fireworks Celebration on Thursday, July 2, 2015. The Elver Park Fireworks celebration is a free, family-friendly event.
Fireworks will begin at 9:30 p.m. in Elver Park and will last approximately 30 minutes. Guests may bring a picnic or enjoy one of the vendors onsite beginning at 7:00 pm.
There is no rain date for the event, and it will not be rescheduled if cancelled. The final call will be made by 8:00 p.m. and announced on the Madison Parks facebook and twitter @playmadison.
- The show will run approximately 30 minutes.
- There will be vendors located at the old shelter.
- The Disc Golf course and tennis courts will be closed Wednesday and Thursday, July 1 and 2, 2015. These will reopen on Friday, July 3
- Bathrooms: The new shelter bathrooms will be open. There will be portable toilets located on the basketball courts in the front of the park near the playground and toilets along McKenna Road.
Guests may park in the two parking lots at Elver Park until they are full. A parking attendant will be there to let cars in. Handicapped parking is available in the front lot near the new shelter. Cars will not be allowed to leave the parking lot until 30 minutes after the fireworks end to ensure that the guests walking home are safe as they exit the park.
If you would like to volunteer or become a vendor at the event, please contact email@example.com
For more information about the event please visit the website.
- Tracey Hartley, 608-266-4711, firstname.lastname@example.org