Goodman Waves Swim Team: Scholarships
Thanks to the Shelley Glover Foundation and The Irwin A. and Robert D. Goodman Foundation, scholarships are available for the Goodman Waves Swim Team. To be considered for a scholarship:
For help answering scholarship questions, call (608) 264-9292 or email email@example.com.
- Scholarship money is available to families with youth 18 years and younger who qualify for free or reduced lunch per the Madison Metropolitan School District (MMSD) Guidelines.
- Scholarship recipients must be actively enrolled in the Madison Metropolitan School District.
- Madison Parks reserves the right to verify all information contained on the application form, in order to grant, deny, or revoke any scholarship awards.
- All information provided on the scholarship form is kept confidential.
- Applicants will be notified what they will receive with their scholarship.
- Funding for the Madison Parks - Goodman Pool Scholarship Assistance Fund for Admissions and Lessons is provided by the Irwin A. and Robert D. Goodman Foundation in conjunction with the Madison Parks Foundation. Additional Scholarship funding for the Goodman Waves Swim Team and the Boys and Girls Club Lesson Program is provided by the Shelley Glover Foundation and the Irwin A. and Robert D. Goodman Foundation.