Classes & Programs
Pool AlertGoodman Pool scholarship and lesson information will be available after February 1.
Goodman Pool is now taking registrations for summer swimming lessons. The Goodman Pool is proud to offer swim lessons which help swimmers of all ages and abilities develop their swimming and water safety skills.
The skills in each level progress gradually as swimmers grow in knowledge and skill. It is not uncommon for swimmers to stay in a particular level several sessions before successful completion. It is natural for swimmers to develop motor skills and comfort levels at a different pace.
The Goodman Pool staff is committed to quality and safety.
- Swim Lessons include 8 class periods. Monday -Thursday for two weeks or on Saturdays once a week for 8 weeks or Monday and Wednesday nights for 4 weeks.
- Parent/Child, Pre-school and Level 1 are 30 minutes; all other classes are 40 minutes.
- To ensure your child’s proper placement in the swim levels please carefully review the class descriptions. If you are unsure about placement, call 264-9292.
- For the comfort of all, children over 5 years old must use the same sex locker room. Family changing rooms are available.
- Children who are not toilet trained must wear a swim diaper. Swim diapers are for sale at the concessions area.
- To ensure your child’s safety, please let us know if they have any medical conditions or other needs.
- By participating in swim lessons at Goodman Pool, you acknowledge that your child's photo may be taken by City Parks Staff for future publication, including in social media, publications, promotional materials, brochures, etc. I agree that the City has ownership of these images and may use them for any purpose consistent with the Park Division's missions. If you would not like your child's photo taken, please inform your child's instructor.
- Full refunds are made if the Goodman Pool cancels a class.
- Refunds minus a $10 administrative fee will be given for all other reasons.
Questions about Goodman Pool Swimming Lessons, call 264-9292 or email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Youth Swimming Programs/Classes|
|Goodman Pool Waves Swim Team||$185|
|Adult Swimming Programs/Classes|
|Adult Beginner Swim Lessons||$50|
|Masters Swim Program||$60/season|
Masters swimming is an organized, coached workout program promoting fitness for adults through the sport of swimming. It's open to all adult swimmers who are dedicated to improving their fitness through swimming.
If you are a beginner, you should be able to swim 500 yards front crawl continuously before attempting a workout. You may want to consider signing up for adult lessons to build your stamina and stroke technique before joining.
|Daily Drop-in Rate||$8/day|
To register for Master Swim Season Series:
- Online registration
- By phone, call (608) 266-4711 or once the pool is open for the season: (608) 264-9292.
- Download Season Pass & Lesson Registration Form, mail with a check.
For questions about Masters Swim call (608) 264-9292 or email email@example.com
Hours & Prices
Subscribe to Email List
You can also get Goodman Pool & other Parks Updates by finding us on Facebook and Twitter.