Goodman Waves Swim and Dive Team
Splash into summer making friends and a lifetime of memories by joining the Goodman Waves Swim and Dive Team; Madison's only public team in the All-City League! The Waves got their start in the summer of 2011 through a community partnership between the Shelley Glover Sports Foundation, The Irwin A. and Robert D. Goodman Foundation and Madison Parks.
Practice is held five days per week with weekly Saturday swim meets and weekly Friday night dive meets. The 8-week season ends with the All-City Swim and Dive Meet.
- 5-18 years of age
- Swimmers must be able to swim across the pool unassisted
- Divers must be comfortable in water at least 12 ft deep and swim across the pool unassisted
- $190 - Early Bird registration for Swim or Dive Team - Join by May 15, 2017 for a reduced rate.
- $200 - For Swim or Dive Team after May 15, 2017
- $280 - Swim and Dive Team
- Online Registration - coming soon!
Cost includes team swimsuit, swim cap and t-shirt.
Thanks to the Shelley Glover Foundation and The Irwin A. and Robert D. Goodman Foundation, scholarships are available for the Goodman Waves Swim Team.