Last Updated: 01/19/2018
Parks will be replacing fencing, including backstops, at several park properties in 2018; the project sites included in the plans and specifications are listed below.
Bids are due on 2/18/2018 at 2:00PM CST and work on the project is anticipated to begin on or before 4/9/2018 and be completed on or before 6/30/2018.
- Bordner Park - backstop replacement and repair to tennis courts fencing
- Duane F. Bowman Park - repair to outfield fencing and addition of gravel "warning strip" for outfielders
- Garner Park - new divider fencing at pickleball courts
- Heritage Sanctuary Park - improvements to the entryway fencing
- Aldo Leopold Park - backstop replacement
- Odana Hills Park - backstop removal
- Orton Park - backstop replacement and repairs to fencing at basketball court
- Reynolds Park - backstop repair
- Wingra Park - backstop repair