Bordner Park Basketball court replacement
Last Updated: 02/21/2019
City Parks Division is reconstructing the basketball courts at Bordner Park in 2019. The existing courts were in poor condition, contained cracking asphalt, and were not regulation size or configuration. The playground was replaced in 2017 and a new path was installed to provide access.
The 2019 project will consist of the following:
- Removal of the existing basketball courts and standards
- Restoration of the old court area to turf
- Installation of a new standard half court basketball
- Striping of the new court to half court standards
- Installation of a new standard (pole and hoop)
- Installation of a new asphalt path spur to serve the court
This project is currently under design. A schematic of the proposed improvements is shown below.
Construction is expected to start in May and be finished in July.
If you have questions or comments please contact Corey Stelljes at (608) 266-6518 or email@example.com.