Dudgeon School Park Playground Replacement - Contract: 2018 Playground Replacements Group 1 (8154)
Last Updated: 08/17/2018
Work is nearly complete on the project to replace the playground at Dudgeon School Park
Contractor Madison Commercial Landscapes Inc completed installation of the topsoil, seed and erosion control mat at the park the week of 8/13/2018 and anticipates that the asphalt path connecting the playground to the corner of Cross and Gilmore Streets will be complete on or before 8/24/2018. Parks plans to retain fencing on site during the months of September and October to assist with the establishment of the new turfgrass surrounding the playground. This welcome green space takes the place of the former asphalt area surrounding the old playground - but requires time and light foot traffic to establish.
Parks appreciates your cooperation in the 're-greening' of Dudgeon School Park!
If you have questions or comments about the project, please contact Kate Kane at (608) 261-9671 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Playground Meeting #2 at Wingra School:
- Dudgeon School Park Option 1 - EQUIPMENT SELECTED BY ATTENDEES
- Dudgeon School Park Option 1_Revised Color Scheme_COLOR SELECTED BY VOTES RECEIVED ON/BEFORE 12/27/17
- Dudgeon School Park Option 2
- Dudgeon School Park_Proposed Playground Location
Playground Workshop Session - October 26 at Midvale Elementary:
- Dudgeon School Park Adjacent Playgrounds
- Dudgeon School Park Existing Condition
- Dudgeon School Park Site Photographs
- Dudgeon School Park Workshop Staff Notes
- Dudgeon School Park playground equipment board votes