Sandburg Park Basketball Court Replacement
Last Updated: 02/20/2019
City Parks Division is reconstructing the basketball courts at Sandburg Park in 2019. The existing court is in poor condition, contained cracking asphalt, and is not regulation size or configuration.
The 2019 project will consist of the following:
- Removal of the existing basketball court and standards
- Restoration of the old court area to turf
- Installation of a new standard full court basketball
- Striping of the new court to full court standards
- Installation of a new standards (poles and hoops)
- Installation of a new asphalt path spur to serve the court
- Striping of two four square play areas on the asphalt court
This project is currently under design. A schematic of the proposed improvements is shown below.
Construction is expected to start in May and be finished in July.
If you have questions or comments please contact Corey Stelljes at (608) 266-6518 or email@example.com.