Social Media Comments Policy
We welcome you and your comments to the City of Madison Government Social Media pages.
The purpose of this site is to present matters of public interest to City of Madison residents, businesses, visitors and other interested parties. You may submit your comments, but please note this is a moderated online discussion site and not a public forum.
Once posted, the City reserves the right to delete submissions that contain vulgar language, personal attacks of any kind, or offensive comments that target or disparage any ethnic, racial, or religious group. Further, the City also reserves the right to delete the following comments:
- Contain spam, advertising or include links to other sites
- Clearly off topic, and/or disruptive
- Advocate illegal activity
- Promote particular services, products, or political organizations
- Infringe on copyrights or trademarks
- Violate any City of Madison Policies
Please note that the comments expressed on this site do not reflect the opinions and position of the City of Madison or its officers and employees.
Activity on City of Madison Government Social Media pages is subject to public disclosure (Wis. Stat. 19.31-19.39).