The City of Madison does not have official
Thursday, October 31, 4pm - 8pm
TRICK-OR-TREATING SAFETY TIPS FROM THE MADISON POLICE DEPARTMENT
- Make sure your costume is visible to vehicles & others.
- Do not use toy weapons as part of any costume.
- Do not trick or treat alone.
- Only approach homes that are well lit, & only approach the front door.
- Stay on sidewalks & obey traffic signs / signals.
- Carry a flashlight.
- Don’t eat any candy until an adult can check it for you.
- Make sure costumes do not impede movement or vision.