Hours & Location
- Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 4 pm
- Evening and weekends for scheduled program or private rental events.
- Madison Senior Center
330 West Mifflin Street
Madison, WI 53703
- Go to: Google Maps to see location
- Where to Park?
- The Center is a two-story building which is completely wheelchair accessible. It consists of a reception area, staff offices, kitchen, dining room, large lounge area, craft room, and four multipurpose areas. Please stop in for a visit at any time!
- Paratransit comes right to our door (www.paratransit.org)
- Bus Stop # 989: WEST WASH > BROOM : Approximate Distance: 0.092 mi.
- Overture Parking Ramp: Covered parking means summer shade and winter free-of-snow parking.