City Core Links
Events - City
- The Great Showerhead Giveaway 11/19/2016
- Public Meeting, Madison Water Utility Operations Center design 02/18/2015
- Citizens Advisory Panel (CAP) meeting - Lake View water tower project 12/11/2013
- Water use in Madison drops to lowest level in 50 years
- Joint effort brings hydration stations to half of Madison’s elementary schools
- MWU drilling monitoring wells to study road salt impact on West Side well
- MWU sets aside funds to study road salt issue at west side well
- Madison Water Utility asks EPA to not to eliminate the WaterSense program
- Madison Is Now A ‘Class 1’ Fire Protection Community
- The Great Showerhead Giveaway!
- "Know Your H2O" survey results are out!
- Madison Water Utility seeing impact of upcoming Oscar Mayer closure
- Madison Water Utility seeks public input on critical water issues
- Informe anual sobre la calidad del agua de Madison ahora está disponible
- Madison’s Annual Water Quality Report is out!
- Three more Madison elementary schools get drinking water stations
- Raising the roof (literally) tomorrow at Lake View Water Tower
- Popular Toilet Rebate Program expanded to all MWU customers
- Take action now to protect your pipes from frigid temps!
- Madison’s annual water use below 10 billion gallons for the first time in 47 years
- iPad giveaway launched to spur conservation
- Madison Water Utility to dismantle Lake View Water Tower
- Make sure your pipes are prepared for frigid temps