Heavy rains and rising lake levels have created flood conditions in the City of Madison. View the most recent updates on road closures, City services, and flood cleanup.
Sept. 24 – Oct. 8, several City agencies are relocating to Madison Municipal Building! This includes agencies previously in 126 S. Hamilton St. and 30 W. Mifflin St.
News Releases View all news »
- 10/18 Joint Domestic Violence Warrant Sweep
- 10/17 *Update* Street Closure--N Charter St
- 10/16 Inadvertent Special Assessment Notices Sent
- 10/16 Street Closures--UW Homecoming Parade
- 10/16 Nelson Neighborhood Development Plan Update
- 10/12 Women Take the Polls!
- 10/12 Madison Schools and MPD Awarded $250,000