City of Madison

Traffic Engineering - David Dryer, P.E. Traffic Engineer and Parking Manager


Report A Problem

Obtain A Form Or Permit

  • Audible Pedestrian Signal Request Form: PDF / MS Word
  • Street Occupancy Permit - Need if planning to block the street, sidewalk, or terrace for construction purposes (dumpster, Crane, scaffolding, etc).