To promptly receipt, safeguard and invest all City revenues accurately and efficiently, and to maintain complete and accurate tax assessment/payment records.
- Prepares and mails the annual property tax bills.
- Issues pet licenses. Receives and processes payments for parking tickets, the water utility (municipal services bill), and other city departments.
- Facilitates ePayments to the city for various licenses and fees. As electronic payments become more popular, we attempt to make our website as robust as possible, expanding the types of payments that can be made to the city online.
- Responds to requests by title companies and mortgage lenders to provide information for property transfers or loan applications.
City of Madison Tax Roll Data
The City of Madison Tax file will be updated with a new version after each installment period (February, April, June, and August).
- Posted: January 9, 2016 City of Madison 2016 Tax Roll Data