The City of Madison is a safe and healthy place for all of us to live, learn, work and play.
- Madison Ranked #5 in Best Places to Live November 2013
- National Planning Accolades for Williamson-Marquette Neighborhood October 2013
Each year during National Community Planning Month, APA's Great Places in America program names 30 exemplary neighborhoods, street and public spaces to highlight the role planning plays in adding value to communities.
- Madison wins Best-Tasting Water in Wisconsin September 2013
Madison’s tap water was chosen as the best-tasting in the state during the Wisconsin Water Association’s annual taste test at the State Fair.
- Madison Ranked #8 in Happiest, Healthiest Cities in America September 2013
by Prevention Magazine
- Madison Maintains Superior Bond Rating September 2013
Moody's Investor Service has continued Madison's Aaa bond rating with a stable outlook.
- Madison Ranked Among Top Healthiest Cities September 2013
Another national accolade for Madison, this one from Huffington Post for being one of the country's 25 healthiest cities.
- Bird City - Madison September 2013
Madison was recognized as a "Bird City" by the Bird City Wisconsin project.
- More Accolades & Rankings for the City of Madison, WI
Greater Madison Convention & Visitors Bureau