Tag: Best-Tasting Water
September 4, 2013 2:15 PM
Darn tasty water It's not every day that MWU employees stand before the Madison Common Council surrounded by cheers and applause. But it's also not every day that the city is honored by the Wisconsin Water Association (WWA) for having the best-tasting water in the state. In … [read more]
Label: Our People
Tags: AFSCME, AWWA, Best-Tasting Water, Common Council, Madison Water Utility, Water Board, WWA
Subscribe to Email List
Subscribe to the Inside MWU email list:
- Madison women make history -- with a...
- MWU honored for winning Best-Tasting...
- Sometimes, it's what you don't see
- Wisconsin's first ever Women's tappi...
Serving the Community
- Frozen on the inside: Indoor floodin...
- Madison getting its first new water ...
- Rebuilding pride in Paterson
AFSCME AWWA Best-Tasting Water Booster Pump Station 106 clean water Common Council conservation customer service flooded houses frozen pipes graywater greywater history John Muir Lake View Hill Mad City Tappers Mad Women on Tap Madison Water Utility Madison Water Utility Magnus Swenson new well North Madison O'Dea Paterson private wells Project H2O projects recycled water Reservoir Park southeast sustainability tapping team Water Board water quality water supply well 31 wellhead protection West Madison winterization women's WWA