Tag: wellhead protection
October 22, 2013 8:43 AM
Going door-to-door Kevin Miller has been knocking on a lot of doors lately, but he's not selling anything. He's searching for something. I usually say, 'I'm here to look for private wells.' And then I get the questions, 'Why would you be doing that?'" Like city-owned water … [read more]
Tags: Madison Water Utility, private wells, sustainability, water quality, wellhead protection
January 15, 2014 11:52 AM
West Virginia water crisis Store shelves empty. Families lining up for bottled water. Crowds waiting to fill empty jugs and buckets at tanker trucks. It's a new, painful reality for some 300,000 people living in West Virginia who suddenly find themselves without drinking water. All it … [read more]
Tags: clean water, history, sustainability, wellhead protection
Subscribe to Email List
Subscribe to the Inside MWU email list:
- Madison women make history -- with a...
- MWU honored for winning Best-Tasting...
- Sometimes, it's what you don't see
- Wisconsin's first ever Women's tappi...
Serving the Community
- Blindsided: When drivers don't see w...
- Flushing program puts Madison "on th...
- Frozen on the inside: Indoor floodin...
- Going in the hole: Madison Water Uti...
- Madison getting its first new water ...
- Rebuilding pride in Paterson
- The winter that won't be forgotten
AFSCME AWWA Best-Tasting Water Booster Pump Station 106 clean water Common Council conservation customer service flooded houses frozen pipes graywater greywater history John Muir Lake View Hill Mad City Tappers Mad Women on Tap Madison Water Utility Madison Water Utility Magnus Swenson main breaks new well North Madison O'Dea operations center Paterson private wells Project H2O projects recycled water Reservoir Park safety southeast sustainability tapping team Water Board water quality water supply well 31 wellhead protection West Madison winterization women's WWA