Tag: North Madison
November 11, 2013 2:50 PM
Saying goodbye to the old teapot It's one of the last hilltops in Dane County preserved from development – one of the few places surrounded by both nature and history. Lake View Hill isn't just a park. It's a conservancy and designated urban green space. Buildings on the land, once … [read more]
Tags: history, John Muir, Lake View Hill, Madison Water Utility, North Madison
Subscribe to Email List
Subscribe to the Inside MWU email list:
- Madison women make history -- with a...
- MWU honored for winning Best-Tasting...
- Sometimes, it's what you don't see
- Wisconsin's first ever Women's tappi...
Serving the Community
- Blindsided: When drivers don't see w...
- Frozen on the inside: Indoor floodin...
- Going in the hole: Madison Water Uti...
- Madison getting its first new water ...
- Rebuilding pride in Paterson
- The winter that won't be forgotten
AFSCME AWWA Best-Tasting Water Booster Pump Station 106 clean water Common Council conservation customer service flooded houses frozen pipes graywater greywater history John Muir Lake View Hill Mad City Tappers Mad Women on Tap Madison Water Utility Madison Water Utility Magnus Swenson main breaks new well North Madison O'Dea operations center Paterson private wells Project H2O projects recycled water Reservoir Park safety southeast sustainability tapping team Water Board water quality water supply well 31 wellhead protection West Madison winterization women's WWA