November 15, 2013 4:01 PM
"We're working on our knees" It's Friday, and Madison Water Utility master mechanic Brian Boettcher has just moved a large dump truck into his shop, careful not to scrape the room's ceiling. To change the truck's oil, he'll have to lie on his back. "The older I get, the harder it … [read more]
Label: Serving the Community
Tags: customer service, history, Madison Water Utility, Paterson
Subscribe to Email List
Subscribe to the Inside MWU email list:
- Madison women make history -- with a...
- MWU honored for winning Best-Tasting...
- Sometimes, it's what you don't see
- Wisconsin's first ever Women's tappi...
Serving the Community
- Blindsided: When drivers don't see w...
- Frozen on the inside: Indoor floodin...
- Going in the hole: Madison Water Uti...
- Madison getting its first new water ...
- Rebuilding pride in Paterson
- The winter that won't be forgotten
AFSCME AWWA Best-Tasting Water Booster Pump Station 106 clean water Common Council conservation customer service flooded houses frozen pipes graywater greywater history John Muir Lake View Hill Mad City Tappers Mad Women on Tap Madison Water Utility Madison Water Utility Magnus Swenson main breaks new well North Madison O'Dea operations center Paterson private wells Project H2O projects recycled water Reservoir Park safety southeast sustainability tapping team Water Board water quality water supply well 31 wellhead protection West Madison winterization women's WWA