It's Your Choice enrollment period for health and dental insurance for 2016 will be:
October 5, 2015 - October 30, 2015.
The intent of this site is to save paper. To that end, we encourage employees to use this site for reference rather than printing this material.
The applications for enrollment or changes in coverage are the only items that need to be printed, completed and returned to Human Resources.
The Delta Dental Application is still a paper form. Please use the electronic application process for health insurance changes. Call or email HR or ETF if you have questions. Thank you.
In 2016, the City of Madison will participate in ETF Program Option 14: Local Deductible Plan without Dental. City of Madison employees will not have access to ETF’s Uniform Dental Benefit.
- Memo: It's Your Choice Open Enrollment for Health Insurance
- It's Your Choice 2016, ETF
- E-Health Insurance Application Submission - includes link for online enrollment
- Health Insurance Application/Change Form (including instructions)
- Preventive Health Services
- Health Plan Features Comparison, ETF
- Dane County Tier 1 Health Plans:
- Expanded Rates for Police and Fire (Includes Imputed Income Information)
- Expanded Rates for Transit (Includes Imputed Income Information)
- General Employees (not Police, Fire, Transit) (88% of Average) (Includes Imputed Income Information)
- Compensation Group 12 (105% of Lowest Plus $15/$25)
- Memo: Delta Dental Insurance Enrollment, Including Rates
- Delta Dental Coverage
- Delta Dental Application
- This form is "print only" and cannot be filled in on-line.
- Submit to Human Resources Department, Rm 501, CCB
- Evidence-Based Integrated Care Plan-Smarter Dental Plans
- Finding a Network Dentist
- Online Services for Members
- Vision Care Discount