The Edgewood Bus Pass is valid for unlimited travel on all Metro routes according to the dates specified on the pass.
Pick up your pass at:
SECURITY OFFICE (Predolin Humanities Center)
Business Office Hours:
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
* Edgewood ID card and enrollment in current semester required to pick up your pass.
- Slide pass through the magnetic "pass reader" each time you board.
- Do Not Laminate
- Watch Video (How Passes Work)
- Pass is valid for one semester.
- You will need to obtain a new pass for the second semester.
- There is a fee to replace lost passes.
- Call Mary Fenley, Ext. 2298.
Metro's onboard survey is underway. Look for surveyors on your bus.