2nd Annual BGCDC Back2School Bash & Westfest at Elver Park
Join us for the 2nd Annual Boys & Girls Club of Dane County Back2School Bash and Westfest at Elver Park!
This year the Boys & Girls Club of Dane County and the City of Madison are collaborating to bring you a fun-filled summer event!
- More than 2,500 backpacks with school supplies will be given away! Registration begins at 10am
- 3-on-3 Basketball Tournament - Registration begins at 8am, games at 9am
- Food & Beverages
- Resource Networking & Craft Market
- Bird & Nature Outing at 9am
- Farmers' Market 8am-1pm
- Splash Park open 8am to 7pm
- Dunk Tank! 12-4pm
- MFD's fire truck 10am-2pm
- ....and more family-friendly fun!
Interested in becoming a vendor? Complete this FORM and return to Tracey Hartley, firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: Saturday, August 26, 2017
Time: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Where: Elver Park, 1250 McKenna Boulevard
- HOW CAN YOU MAKE A DONATION?
We greatly appreciate your donation! Please make checks payable to the Madison Parks Foundation, add in check notes "2017 Westfest Fund" and mail to 1402 Wingra Creek Parkway, Madison WI 53703. Anyone providing a donation of $50 or more will receive a donation letter from the Madison Parks Foundation.
- INTERESTED IN VOLUNTEERING? CLICK HERE.
For more information on this event or to participate, contact:
- Ald. Barbara Harrington-McKinney
Cell: 608-228-8683 | Home: 608-829-0635 | email@example.com
- Tracey Hartley, Madison Parks
608-267-4919 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Zandra Hagberg, Boys and Girls Club of Dane County
608-257-2606 ext. 723 I email@example.com
THANK YOU TO OUR GENEROUS SPONSORS AND PARTNERS
- 94.1 WJJO
- Alder Barbara McKinney
- Alder Matt Phair
- Boo Mullarky
- Celebrations Entertainment
- Focused Interruption Coalition
- Fun Time Bounces
- Herzing University
- Madison Fire Department
- Madison Parks Foundation
- Madison Police Department
- Madison Public Library
- Madison Top Company
- Madison Water Utility
- Madison West Neighborhood Association
- Meadowood Neighborhood Association
- Milio's Sandwiches
- Our Redeemer Church
- Point of Grace Church
- Prairie Hills Neighborhood Association
- Two Men and a Truck
- Urban League of Greater Madison
- Wisconsin Youth Company