AARP Smart Driver
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 9 AM - 1 PM
You could be eligible for a multi-year discount on your auto insurance.* Plus safer driving can save you more than just money. The course teaches proven driving techniques to help keep you and your loved ones safe on the road. Additionally you will learn:
Important facts about:
- The effects of medication on driving.
- How to reduce driver distractions.
- How to maintain the proper following distance behind another car.
- Proper use of safety belts, air bags, anti-lock brakes and new technology found in cars today.
- Techniques for handling left turns, right-of-way, and roundabouts.
- Age-related physical changes and how to adjust your driving to compensate.
Fee: $20 AARP Member and $25 Non-Member. Pay instructor with check or cash.