Ballroom Basics for Balance - Open Air
Date & Time:Friday, June 18, 2021 - 10:00am to Friday, July 30, 2021 - 11:15am
Offering a fun way to improve balance and prevent falls through the basics of dance! NO EXPERIENCE OR PARTNER NEEDED! This class is for you if:
- You want to get better at walking or moving around on various surfaces, both inside and outside.
- You are able to move about on your own without a device or person to help you.
- You want to challenge yourself in a safe environment.
- You are able to participate in medium-difficult activity without major health symptoms (like chest pain, shortness of breath, or dizziness).
- You can hear and see well enough to participate in a group class.
- You'd like to decrease your risk of falls.
- You are interested in having fun!
Event Cost: Free
Registration Details: Meets on Fridays, June 18 - August 6 Complete online Registration Form and mail check for $35 to: Madison Senior Center / 330 W Mifflin Street / Madison, WI 53703
Handicapped Accessible: No
Sponsoring Organization(s): Madison Senior Center
Contact: 608-266-6581 firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration URL:Additional Registration Information
American Sign Language (ASL) Provided?: No