CANCELED: Ride the Drive 2020
In compliance with the latest Governor’s Safer at Home order, Ride the Drive 2020 is canceled. We are continually looking at alternate ways to safely encourage visiting parks and trails throughout Madison. We will also evaluate opportunities to promote recreational biking across Madison. The following links provide additional information on visiting parks and using pathways during the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Madison Parks: Open with precautions and limitations
- Learn what's open, how to use with caution and what's closed
- Using the Outdoors While Maintaining Social Distancing
- Tips and guidelines to following while enjoying outdoor spaces in Madison parks.
- Social Distancing while using City Bicycle and Pedestrian Pathways
- Shared-use paths remain open, learn the best way to use trails and pathways