Candlelit Snowshoe Hike
Hundreds of softly glowing lights illuminate the trails in Edna Taylor Conservation Park, Monona's Woodland Park and the Aldo Leopold Nature Center. This free event begins at the center (330 Femrite Drive) with free shuttle service from Ahuska Park. Snowshoe or hike and warm up by the campfire and stop inside the Aldo Leopold Nature Center for concessions and restrooms.
Event Notes & Tips
• All ages are welcome.
• FREE parking at Ahuska Park (400 E. Broadway) and FREE shuttle to the event.
• Concessions available for purchase - hot chocolate, popcorn and more
• Bring your own snowshoes or borrow (limited quantity) a pair for FREE.
• Please no pets, skiing, or sleds allowed
• Aldo Leopold Nature Center will be open for activities and restrooms.
• If there is no snow, the event will be a walk/hike.
This event is hosted by Aldo Leopold Nature Center, Madison Parks & Monona Parks & Recreation
Suggested snowshoeing locations in Madison Parks.