Candlelit Snowshoe Hike
Hundreds of softly glowing lights illuminate the trails through the trails of Edna Taylor Conservancy and Woodland Park beginning at the Aldo Leopold Nature Center (330 Femrite Drive). Snowshoe or hike and enjoy a roaring bonfire outside and activities inside of Aldo Leopold Nature Center.
Event Notes & Tips
• All ages are welcome.
• FREE parking at Ahuska Park (400 E. Broadway) and FREE shuttle to the event.
• Concessions available for purchase - Hot Chocolate, Popcorn or S'mores
• Bring your own snowshoes or borrow (limited quantity) a pair for FREE.
• Please no pets, skiing, or sleds allowed
• Aldo Leopold Nature Center will be open for activities and restrooms.
• If there is no snow, the event will be a walk/hike.
This event is hosted by Aldo Leopold Nature Center, Madison Parks & Monona Parks & Recreation
Suggested snowshoeing locations in Madison Parks.