Electronics Recycling Event
Recycling your old or broken-down electronics at this FREE event at Warner Park! Madison residents, and residents from surrounding communities, may bring household electronics to be recycled at no cost. Load your car and head over to Warner Park parking lot on Saturday, June 4 between 8am and 1pm. Participants should remain in their car until they reach the unloading area. You may also arrive by foot or pedal.
Accepted items include:
- Computers (desktop, laptop, netbook, & tablet computers)
- Desktop Printers (including those that scan, fax and/or copy, and 3-D printers)
- Computer Monitors
- Computer Accessories (including keyboards, mice, speakers, external hard drives, & flash drives)
- DVD Players, VCRs, and DVRs
- Fax Machines
- Cell Phones
- Video Game Consoles & Accessories
This event will not accept medical equipment, fire alarms, dehumidifiers, mercury-containing devices, exit signs, smoke detectors, fire extinguishers, or any unit containing liquid or sludge. Businesses may not participate in this event.