Elver Park Fireworks - Thursday, July 2, 2015
Join us for an evening of family-friendly fun at Elver Park!
ELVER PARK FIREWORKS
The Elver Park Fireworks, presented by Madison Parks will held on Thursday, July 2, 2015. The vendors will be open at 7:00 pm and the fireworks begin at 9:30 pm.
The event does not have a rain date, and will not be rescheduled. The final call will be made by 8:00 pm and announced on the Madison Parks Facebook, and Twitter @playmadison.
HAVE A FAMILY PICNIC & ENJOY THESE VENDORS BEGINNING AT 7:00PM
Special thanks to our vendors and sponsor Vitense Golf!
- Pot's N Tots
- Kurt's Popcorn
- JD Food Cart
- Chocolate Shoppe Ice Cream
- Kona Ice Truck
- Pepsi Sample Tasting of Kickstart and Hogwash
- Super Flashy Lights
- I9 Sports
- Madison Parks
Guests may bring a picnic!
- Fireworks will begin at approximately 9:30 pm.
- The show will run until approximately 30 minutes.
- There will be food vendors located at the old shelter.
- Restrooms: The new park shelter’s bathrooms will be open as well as portable toilets in the park. There will be portable toilets located on the basketball courts in the front of the park near the playground and toilets along McKenna Road.
- The disc golf course and tennis courts will close at noon the day of the event and will remain closed until the following day.
Guests can park in the two parking lots at Elver Park until they are full. A parking attendant will be there to let cars in. Handicapped parking is available in the front lot near the new shelter. Cars will not be allowed to leave the parking lot until 30 minutes after the fireworks end to ensure that the guests walking home are safe as they exit the park.
- We encourage you to be green. Bike or walk to the park, if possible. Limited parking available.
- For your safety, guests may not enter the fenced fireworks fall zone.
- Alcohol, fireworks, sparklers, glass or grilling are not permitted.
- Please be responsible for yourself and your surroundings.
- Night-of volunteers from 8:30 pm-10:45 pm to assist with set up, crowd management, and parking.
- Park clean-up the following morning, July 3, beginning at 9:00am. Please meet at the playground.
Any vendor wishing to sell merchandise, food or drinks during the event at Elver Park must register and pay a $50 special event vending fee. Participation is subject to organizer approval. Fill out the Food Vending Application (PDF).
Please call (608) 266-4711 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
*The event does not have a rain date, and will not be rescheduled. The final call will be made by 8 pm and announced on the Madison Parks Facebook, and Twitter @playmadison.