An afternoon of Halloween family fun at Downtown Madison Family Halloween! Take a haywagon ride around the Capitol Square!
Cost: $3/ per person, ages 2 and under FREE
Meeting Location: in front of Capitol Kids, 8 S Carroll St, Madison, WI 53703
Please note: Participants will need to enter/exit the wagon using stairs. Wagon rides happen rain or shine, however ice or snow will cancel.
2017 Halloween Activities Include:
- Trick-or-Treat at over 60 downtown businesses
- Special appearance by Bucky Badger at 3pm at Lisa Link Peace Park
- Join the Wisconsin Historical Museum to learn about some of Wisconsin’s spooky creatures, explore a haunted cabin, and create fun and silly crafts!
- Make Pom Pom Pumpkins 🎃 at Revel!
- Creepy Crawler Creation Station at Capitol Kids.
- Hayrides from Madison Parks beginning outside of Capitol Kids.
- More to be announced!
(All activities are from 3:00 - 6:00 pm, free, and include trick-or-treating unless otherwise noted.)