Register to Vote at the Town Hall Meeting
Celebrate National Voter Registration Day by registering to vote. If you have moved since the last election, this is a good time to update your voter registration. A Voter Education Ambassador will be available to answer your questions about the voting process, voter ID, and absentee voting.
Voter registration will be available 30 minutes before and 30 minutes after the Town Hall Meeting (12:30 - 1:00 pm and 3:00 - 3:30 pm).
If you are registering to vote or updating your voter registration, bring one of the following documents to prove your address:
- Utility bill that covers a time frame within the past 90 days (water, gas, electric, cable, internet, landline or cellular phone)
- Bank statement (bank, credit union, credit card, or mortgage)
- Current and valid Wisconsin driver license or Wisconsin identification card
- Paycheck or pay stub
- Document issued by a unit of government (this includes a public school, Madison College, or UW-Madison)
- Check issued by a unit of government
- Affidavit from an agency (public or private) providing homeless services
- Edgewood College fee statement, accompanied by an Edgewood College student ID
- Intake document or contract from a nursing home or residential care facility