Committed Cost Status Report
The Committed Cost Status Report (CCSR) should be filled out by the prime contractor on each Public Works or other development project, and is used to track the payments made to all subcontractors. By tracking the payments made to all subcontractors, this report shows the utilization percentage of certified Small Business Enterprises, Woman-Owned Business Enterprises, Minority-Owned Business Enterprises, Disadvantaged Business Enterprises, and/or Section 3 Businesses. This report is to be submitted monthly for the duration of the project.
This report should be filled out by the prime contractor monthly and submitted to the Department of Civil Rights at email@example.com.
- The contract amount is the total construction cost, not the development cost.
- Amount Paid to Prime is the amount the developer has paid to the prime as of the report period.
- Contract number and name are provided by the City of Madison at the time of bid or start of project.
- All subcontractors should be listed on this form, not only those who are certified or have received payment. If a subcontractor has not worked on the project for the reported month, please list them on the form and check the “No work/deliveries to date”.
- If a subcontractor is a supplier only, please check that box on the report.