ATTENTION: Our forms (including tables) now auto-tabulate MOST totals, such that after you make any required employee number entries, the resultant corresponding totals/percents will now auto-populate. This includes auto-summation of Employees Worksheet, and auto-figuring of percentages, and Target Workforce column in WAGs Table. (Note: Be sure to click in another box after your last entry so that it is also picked up by auto-calculator/actually registers!)
Community-Based Organizations - Your community-based or non-profit organization has a contract with or receives funds from Community Services, CDBG or another City agency.
Individual Developer - You or your organization have no employees and must file an affirmative action plan as a condition of your Development Agreement with the City of Madison.
Public Works Projects - Your firm has a Public Works contract with the City of Madison, is applying for prequalification or is otherwise providing construction services to a City agency.
Vendors and Suppliers - Your firm provides good or services to a City agency (e.g. Purchasing, IT, Police, etc).
- Equal Benefits Requirement Notice
- Ban the Box Job Application Requirements Notice
- Certified Weekly Payroll Form
- Accurate Submittal of Weekly Payroll Reports
- Committed Cost Status Report (CCSR)
- Self-Identification Form
- Monthly Employment Utilization Form (MEUR)
- Reporting Demographic Information
- Union Labor Request for Affirmative Action Referrals
Prohibited Harassment & Discrimination
Directions for submitting the forms using PDF Acrobat:
Download, complete, and return to:City of Madison Affirmative Action Division
210 Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd., Room 523
Madison, WI 53703
Directions for submitting the forms using MS Word:
- Right click this link and choose "Save Target As" OR "Save Target Link As".
- When the "Save As" window appears, go to the folder you want to save it to and click "Save".
- Open the form on your computer in MS Word, complete it, and save it.