Public Works Forms
For firms working on Public Works projects, such as: Contractors, Subcontractors and any firms providing labor on City of Madison Public Works projects.
Affirmative Action Plan
- Instructions for Completing City of Madison Affirmative Action Plan for Public Works
- Affirmative Action Plan Application for Firms Working on Public Works Projects - Use this application for Public Works, Contractors, Subcontractors, and Lower Tier Subcontractors. PLEASE NOTE: Please be certain to select "Affirmative Action Plan-Public Works"
- Self-Identification Form
- Guidelines for Classification of Employees by EEO-1 Job Category
- Union Labor Request for Affirmative Action Referrals
- City of Madison Affirmative Action Plan Good Faith Efforts
- City of Madison Affirmative Action Articles of Agreement
- Sample Public Works AA Plan - Not for Submission
Job Posting Form
Directions for submitting the forms using PDF Acrobat:
- Download, complete, and return to:
City of Madison Affirmative Action Division
210 Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd., Room 523
Madison, WI 53703
Directions for submitting the forms using MS Word:
- Right click this link and choose "Save Target As" OR "Save Target Link As".
- When the "Save As" window appears, go to the folder you want to save it to and click "Save".
- Open the form on your computer in MS Word, complete it, and save it.
Once the form is completed, please attach it to an email and send it to email@example.com