Weekly Payroll Report
The Weekly Payroll Report, submitted by contractors, reflects the number of hours worked by each employee, their rate of pay (including fringe benefits) and their specific trade.
The purpose of this report is for contractors to demonstrate the amount they are paying their employees. For wage specific jobs the payroll is compared to the wage rates listed on the wage rate determination.
- Trade/Craft – Enter the trade of the employee.
- Name – Enter the full name of the employee.
- Gender – Enter the gender of employee.
- Race – Enter the race of the employee.
- Address – Enter the address of the employee.
- City, Zip – City and zip code of the employee.
- Telephone – Telephone number of the employee.
- S.S. # - Social security number of the employee. Last four digits only.
- Apprentice – Check yes or no
- Referenced Project – Enter the number of hours the employee worked on the specific day. S – is Standard time & O – is Overtime
- Other Projects – Enter the hours for other projects the employee worked on.
- Indicate Cost Per Hour – Enter the fringe benefit rate calculated per hour. Fringe benefit fields include Health and Welfare, Vacation or Holiday, Pension and Other.
- Total Hourly Rate – Add the basic hourly rate and the fringe benefit rate to calculate the total hourly rate.
- Gross Wages – Gross wages for employees.
- FICA – Federal Insurance Contributions tax; Fed WH – Federal Withholdings; ST WH – State Withholdings. Other – Other withholding
- Net Paid – Enter net paid after deductions.
Compliance Statement to Accompany Contractor’s Weekly Payroll – City of Madison Projects
- No. – Corresponding payroll number. For example, the fourth week of payroll is No. 4.
- Contract No. – Contract number
- Project Name – Name or project
- Payroll Period – Week(s) payroll displays i.e 11/2/2018 – 11/9/2018
- Contractor or Subcontractor – Name of reporting company
- Authorized Agent – Person signing payroll document
- Authorized Agent Title – Title of person signing payroll document.
- Authorized Agent Signature – The agent must sign the payroll attesting that the information is accurate to their knowledge.