Alder Yannette Figueroa Cole
210 Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd
Madison, WI 53703
Phone: (608) 266-4071
Fax: (608) 267-8669
WI Relay Service
Alder Figueroa Cole’s Updates
Learn About the ARPA funds
Visit the following links to gain access to information about the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 also known as ARPA.
- www.cityofmadison.com/arpa: This is the City's main page for all ARPA information. The top of the page includes information on the upcoming Town Halls
- Submit Your Questions: Alders and community members are encouraged to submit questions in advance of the meeting. Questions can be on the overall budget process or on ARPA.
- Press Release announcing ARPA information session: Published to announce the Town Halls and website release
Virtual Town Halls on the American Rescue Plan Act and 2022 Budget
o July 22, 4:30-6:00 pm
o July 27, 4:00-5:30 pm
· How to Participate: Virtual Town Halls will be livestreamed. You do not need to register in advance. Go to www.cityofmadison.com/arpa for a link to the livestream.
· More Information: Please join the Mayor and key City staff for a virtual town hall on the City's budget process and the allocation of ARPA funds. The town hall will be an opportunity to learn how Madison develops its annual budget, financial challenges caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, and the role of ARPA funding in recovery. The session will include participant surveys to understand your priorities for ARPA funds.
· The two sessions will cover the same material and will be recorded. Presentations and recordings of the sessions will be posted in case you are not able to attend live.
Questions: Submit your questions about the City budget and ARPA funding through this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/VG6L8KW
Email to a friend