Image of Alder Tag Evers
Alder Tag Evers
Subscribe to Email List
Subscribe to the District 13 – Alder Evers email list:
Cool Places in District 13
- The boardwalk through the cattails behind Edgewood College.
- The little part of Vilas Park where Erin St and Wingra St meet. When the trees are bare, there's a spectacular view of Lake Wingra. It must be the reason so many Indian mounds are there.
- Springs in the Arboretum along Monroe St.
- Henry Vilas Zoo
- Forest Hill Cemetery
- O'Sheridan St, where the Capitol seems to get smaller as you move closer to it.
- Goodman Pool
- Olin Turville Parks – lots of nice walking trails in Turville Park – map of the trails and information on the amazing history of the site (the Turvilles came over from England and used to grow vegetables and flowers to sell downtown, Olin was once a Water Cure) available on the FOOT (Friends of Olin Turville Parks) website, http://www.olin-turville.org/
- I'm just starting this. Please send other Cool Places to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Police District
- Fire Station
- Fire station #4, 1437 Monroe St
- Bay Creek Neighborhood Association
- Bayview Foundation Inc.
- Brittingham Apartments Resident's Association
- Dudgeon-Monroe Neighborhood Association
- Greenbush Neighborhood Association
- Monona Bay Neighborhood Association
- Parkside Resident Association
- Regent Neighborhood Association
- Vilas Neighborhood Association
- Bear Mound Park
- Bernie's Beach
- Brittingham Park
- Dudgeon School Park
- Edward Klief Park
- Glenwood Park
- Goodman Park
- Goodman Pool
- Midland Park
- Olin Park
- South & West Shore Park
- Vilas Park
- Wingra Park & Boat Livery
Neighborhood Business Association