District 17 Updates
Meeting and Event Highlights for the Week of September 20, 2021
BE ADVISED that both of these concepts have carved me out of District 17! If you have concerns about that, be sure to send in your feed back to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
There are three ways to provide your feedback (please note which Concept your comment pertains to):
· Email your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Provide your comments on this map
· View poster-size maps at any Madison Library September 20-26 and use the provided comment form. Library Locations
Link to concepts: https://cityofmadison.com/dpced/planning/redistricting/3670/
Wonder Bar Landmark Status
The Landmarks Commission is holding a public hearing on the Wonder Bar landmark nomination at its meeting on Monday.
Capital Budget Housing Strategy Updates
The Housing Strategy Committee will be receiving an update about housing strategies in the 2021 Executive Capital Budget at its meeting on Thursday.
Public Health Updates
Upcoming, public-facing COVID-19 mobile vaccine clinics, as organized by Public Health Madison & Dane County:?
- Monday 9/20: Mercado Marimar, 11 am-2 pm
- Monday 9/20: Allied Clinic, at Reach Dane, 11 am – 2 pm
- Tuesday 9/21: Northside Town Center, 11 am- 1 pm
- Tuesday 9/21: Warner Park Recreation Center, 3-6 pm
- Wednesday 9/22: Hmong Legacy Market on Fish Hatchery Rd, 11 am- 1pm
- Wednesday 9/22: Dane County Job Center, 2-4 pm
- Thursday 9/23: The Beacon, 9-11:30 am
- Thursday 9/23: Hwy 30 encampment and Reindahl Park encampment, 12:30-7:30 pm
- Public Health Madison & Dane County's COVID-19 Data Snapshot is released every Thursday. You can read our weekly blog post for a summary of the week's data.
- For a weekly summary of talking points around COVID-19 in Dane County, please check out our hot topics document in our Google Drive.
Email to a friend