Alder Charles Myadze
210 Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd
Madison, WI 53703
Phone: (608) 266-4071
Fax: (608) 267-8669
WI Relay Service
Alder Myadze’s Updates
Meeting and Event Highlights for the Week of September 20, 2021
Wonder Bar Landmark Status
The Landmarks Commission is holding a public hearing on the Wonder Bar landmark nomination at its meeting on Monday.
Capital Budget Housing Strategy Updates
The Housing Strategy Committee will be receiving an update about housing strategies in the 2021 Executive Capital Budget at its meeting on Thursday.
There are three ways to provide your feedback (please note which Concept your comment pertains to):
· Email your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Provide your comments on this map
· View poster-size maps at any Madison Library September 20-26 and use the provided comment form. Library Locations
Link to concepts: https://cityofmadison.com/dpced/planning/redistricting/3670/
- Complete Draft Discussion Community Meal at Penn Park Shelter on Thursday September 30 from 4pm - 6pm
- Complete Draft Discussion Virtual Meeting #1: Wednesday, September 29th | 12-1PM | Register here: qrgo.page.link/ZnmMN
- Complete Draft Discussion Virtual Meeting #2: Wednesday, September 29th | 6:00-7:30PM |Register here: qrgo.page.link/seUnS
- Yard waste collection schedules for this fall are now available at www.cityofmadison.com/yardwaste.
- The annual Rain Reserve compost bin sale will be happening again this year at Garver Feed Mill. Learn more about this at the Streets Division's website.
- Brush collection is wrapping up for 2021, so check the brush schedule before setting out your brush.
- And as always, be sure you are recycling the right stuff the right way. And never place batteries in your recycling cart.
Public Health Updates
Upcoming, public-facing COVID-19 mobile vaccine clinics, as organized by Public Health Madison & Dane County:
- Friday 9/17: La Rosita, 11:30 am – 2:30 pm
- Friday 9/17: Hmong Oriental Market on Sherman Ave, 3:30-5:30 pm
- Friday 9/17: Rebalanced Life and Wellness, 9 am – 3 pm
- Saturday 9/18: Sun Prairie Multicultural Fair, 11 am-6 pm
- Monday 9/20: Mercado Marimar, 11 am-2 pm
- Monday 9/20: Allied Clinic, at Reach Dane, 11 am – 2 pm
- Tuesday 9/21: Northside Town Center, 11 am- 1 pm
- Tuesday 9/21: Warner Park Recreation Center, 3-6 pm
- Wednesday 9/22: Hmong Legacy Market on Fish Hatchery Rd, 11 am- 1pm
- Wednesday 9/22: Dane County Job Center, 2-4 pm
- Thursday 9/23: The Beacon, 9-11:30 am
- Thursday 9/23: Hwy 30 encampment and Reindahl Park encampment, 12:30-7:30 pm
- Public Health Madison & Dane County's COVID-19 Data Snapshot is released every Thursday. You can read our weekly blog post for a summary of the week's data.
- For a weekly summary of talking points around COVID-19 in Dane County, please check out our hot topics document in our Google Drive.
Email to a friend