Alder Charles Myadze
210 Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd
Madison, WI 53703
Phone: (608) 266-4071
Fax: (608) 267-8669
WI Relay Service
Alder Myadze’s Updates
Streets Division Updates, Community Budget Meeting TONIGHT
Streets Division Updates
- The 2022 trash & recycling collection calendar is now available. Get yours today at www.cityofmadison.com/CollectionSchedule. Enter your address into the form. A new tab will open in your web browser. Scroll down to see next year's schedule.
- Leaf and yard waste collection for the fall is underway. Learn when you should set out your leaves and yard waste so they are picked up by visiting www.cityofmadison.com/YardWaste
- Drop-off site hours change seasonally, so be sure you know when the sites are open before loading your car. Learn the rules for the sites and the hours when they are open at www.cityofmadison.com/DropOffSites
- Remember that large item collection is different. You need to submit a work order before you set the items out for pickup, and remember not to set the items out too early. Wait until the set-out date you chose or the day before the set-out date. Placing items out too early clutters the neighborhood. To submit your work order to get on the large item pickup schedule go to www.cityofmadison.com/LargeItemWorkOrder
- Winter is around the corner. Be sure to sign up for parking alerts, snow plow update emails, and learn about how to salt your sidewalks and driveways correctly at www.cityofmadison.com/Winter.
Virtual Community Meeting: 2022 Executive Budget
This is a friendly reminder that you are invited to a virtual community meeting about the 2022 executive budget on Thursday, October 28, 2021, at 6pm.
You can join the virtual event using your computer, smartphone, or tablet, or you can listen in via telephone. You will receive login information after registering at https://bit.ly/MeetingOctober28Budget. Please note that registration is limited to 500 participants. The meeting will be recorded.
Email to a friend