Alder Juliana Bennett
210 Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd
Madison, WI 53703
Phone: (608) 266-4071
Fax: (608) 267-8669
WI Relay Service
Alder Bennett’s Blog
126 Langdon Development
Core Spaces' proposal for development at 126 Langdon Street is set to be voted on at the May 18th Plan Commission meeting. Without a functioning neighborhood association and in the middle of a pandemic where most stakeholders have been displaced, youth voices will once again be sidelined for expedience. To spread awareness about the development and encourage at least some amount of youth presence at the meeting, below are resources on how you can make your voice heard.
- These are the criteria the Plan Commissioners will use to review the 126 Langdon Development proposal.
Participating in Plan Commission (Monday, May 18th at 5:30 PM)
You can register to speak in support or opposition:
- Meeting registration signup
- Speaking is optional, you can register your opinion without speaking.
- Testimonies are limited to 5 minutes
You can send written comments and testimony:
- You may email your comments to members of the Plan Commission.
- Commissioner Andrew J. Statz: email@example.com
- Commissioner Bradley A. Cantrell: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Commissioner Eric W. Sundquist: email@example.com
- Commissioner Jason S. Hagenow: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Commissioner Kathleen L. Spencer: email@example.com
- Commissioner Keetra S. Burnette: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Commissioner Ledell Zellers: email@example.com
- Commissioner Nicole A. Solheim: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alder Patrick Heck: email@example.com
- Alder Marsha Rummel: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alder Lindsay Lemmer: email@example.com
- CC firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com in your emails to be included in the public record.
- Have your comments in by 4:00 PM CST on Monday, May 18th.
You can watch or listen to the meeting in several ways:
- Livestream on the Madison City Channel website
- Livestream on the City of Madison YouTube Channel
- Watch live on Charter Digital 994 and AT&T U-Verse 99
- Listen to audio via phone: (877) 853-5257 (Toll Free) | Webinar ID: 443 958 481
Please contact the Department of Planning and Community & Economic Development at (608) 266-4635 if you need an interpreter, translator, materials in alternate formats or other accommodations to access this service, activity or program.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for anything!
Email to a friend