Alder Nikki Conklin
210 Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd
Madison, WI 53703
Phone: (608) 266-4071
Fax: (608) 267-8669
WI Relay Service
Alder Conklin’s Updates
Meeting and Event Highlights for the Week of September 20, 2021
Wow, I can't believe we are already half way through September. There are a lot of things happening this next week. Please take a look at the email below. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to reach out.
Wonder Bar Landmark Status
The Landmarks Commission is holding a public hearing on the Wonder Bar landmark nomination at its meeting on Monday.
Capital Budget Housing Strategy Updates
The Housing Strategy Committee will be receiving an update about housing strategies in the 2021 Executive Capital Budget at its meeting on Thursday.
There are three ways to provide your feedback (please note which Concept your comment pertains to):
- Email your comments to email@example.com
- Provide your comments on this map
- View poster-size maps at any Madison Library September 20-26 and use the provided comment form. Library Locations
Link to concepts: https://cityofmadison.com/dpced/planning/redistricting/3670/
Public Health Updates
Upcoming, public-facing COVID-19 mobile vaccine clinics, as organized by Public Health Madison & Dane County:
- Friday 9/17: La Rosita, 11:30 am – 2:30 pm
- Friday 9/17: Hmong Oriental Market on Sherman Ave, 3:30-5:30 pm
- Friday 9/17: Rebalanced Life and Wellness, 9 am – 3 pm
- Saturday 9/18: Sun Prairie Multicultural Fair, 11 am-6 pm
- Monday 9/20: Mercado Marimar, 11 am-2 pm
- Monday 9/20: Allied Clinic, at Reach Dane, 11 am – 2 pm
- Tuesday 9/21: Northside Town Center, 11 am- 1 pm
- Tuesday 9/21: Warner Park Recreation Center, 3-6 pm
- Wednesday 9/22: Hmong Legacy Market on Fish Hatchery Rd, 11 am- 1pm
- Wednesday 9/22: Dane County Job Center, 2-4 pm
- Thursday 9/23: The Beacon, 9-11:30 am
- Thursday 9/23: Hwy 30 encampment and Reindahl Park encampment, 12:30-7:30 pm
- Starting September 10, 2021 at 12:01 am, Face Covering Emergency Order #2 went into effect. Folks can learn more about this Order in our news release.
- People who need to get tested can learn more about the more than 45 testing sites in Dane County on our website (in Spanish).
- Public Health Madison & Dane County's COVID-19 Data Snapshot is released every Thursday. You can read our weekly blog post for a summary of the week's data.
- For a weekly summary of talking points around COVID-19 in Dane County, please check out our hot topics document in our Google Drive.
Email to a friend