note: ADDRESS CORRECTION - City of Madison Neighborhood Meetings to Discuss Funding for Neighborhood Centers, Child and Youth Out-of-School Time Programming
The City of Madison’s Community Development Division is meeting with community members to discuss the upcoming funding process for the City’s 15 currently funded Neighborhood Centers and Child and Youth Out-of-School Time programming. Additional information on the programming can be found on the City website here.
Dates and times are listed below for the upcoming presentations or discussions to learn more and share your thoughts.
Neighborhood Center & Child and Youth Funding Process Presentation: Proposed Structure and Details
This will be a formal presentation and may be more interesting for those wanting to learn the specific details of the proposed plan.
- Wednesday, March 6, 5:30-7:00 PM at the Madison Municipal Building Room 153, 215 Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd.
- Thursday, March 7, 5:30-7:00 PM at the Madison Police Department East District Community Room, 809 S. Thompson Dr.
Neighborhood Center & Child and Youth Funding Process Discussion: Vision and Community Needs
This event will be a facilitated discussion as opposed to a formal presentation. This session may be more interesting for community members who are interested in the topic of neighborhood centers and child and youth programming.
- Wednesday, March 20, 5:30-7:00 pm at Good Shepherd Lutheran Church, 5701 Raymond Rd.
- Thursday, March 21, 5:30-7:00 pm at Leopold Elementary School Library, 2602 Post Rd., Spanish interpretation provided
- Monday, April 1, 5:30-7:00 pm at Revival Ridge Apartments Community Room, 2313 Allied Dr.
- Wednesday, April 3, 6:00-7:30 pm at Goodwill Madison-Northside, 2901 North Sherman Ave., Hmong and Khmer interpretation provided
Spanish interpretation is available for the March 21 discussion. Hmong and Khmer interpretation will be available for the April 3 discussion. Please contact email@example.com if you need additional language services at any of the scheduled events.
- Jim O'Keefe, 608-266-6520