Skip to main content

Involuntarily Displaced

Effective September 30, 2021, the CDA is accepting Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher applications for Involuntarily Displaced due to a federally recognized natural disaster (e.g. fire or flood)

Involuntarily Displacement

Forced to move from your home within the last six (6) months as a result of a federally declared natural disaster (e.g. fire or flood) and currently not living in standard permanent replacement housing. Required verification includes one of the following:

  • Verification from Red Cross or Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
  • Certification from a unit or agency of government that you have been or will be displaced due to un-inhabitability due to a federally declared natural disaster

Applications are available through a designated HUD disaster team or participating housing authority. Contact the CDA at 266-4675 for more information.

Last Updated: 10/11/2021


Si usted desea hablar en Español con un miembro del personal de la CDA, favor de llamar al (608) 266-4868.

Provee su nombre y un numero de teléfono de contacto.

Un miembro del personal de la CDA entonces devolverá su llamada usando un servicio de interpretación telefónica.