Get the latest Employee Updates, information on working from home, policies, and data related to COVID-19.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
The City is committed to keeping its employees informed throughout its attention to COVID-19, or coronavirus. This page will continuously be updated and will be one place where you can get updates on City process, resources and more.
- Travel restriction lifted for City employees. Read the latest message.
- Public Health issued an updated emergency order, June 12 to move into Phase 2. Read the full order and press release.
- The City issued a face covering policy. All City employees who are not working from home will be given three washable face masks.
- Check out Public Health's data dashboard tracking information related to COVID-19 cases.
Working from Home
View the Human Resources Telework Guide on how to effectively work from home.
Contact the HelpDesk
Please email or call the HelpDesk for assistance and we will do our best to assess your issues remotely. If remote assistance is not an option, we will setup an appointment time to help you onsite.
Phone: (608) 266-4193
- Follow recommendations from Public Health Madison & Dane County.
- Ask not to shake hands.
- Practice good respiratory etiquette and hand hygiene.
- Ill staff are encouraged to remain at home.