John Nolen Drive
The next public information meeting is scheduled for 6:30 p.m., Feb. 23, 2023, via Zoom. Registration prior is required. If you need to request translation or accessible services, please email email@example.com no later than three days before the meeting if possible.
Feb. 23, 2023 Public Information Meeting Registration
The John Nolen Drive Reconstruction project will encompass a number of structural design improvements along the causeway between North Shore Drive and Olin Avenue. The improvements will be functional, feasible, and most importantly, widely supported by the community.
A number of exciting improvements are being considered, including:
- Reconstruction of six bridges along the causeway
- Lane configuration and cross section changes
- Expansion of the existing path to separate bike path and pedestrian facilities
- Shoreline reconstruction along Lake Monona
- Pedestrian and bike underpass between North Shore Drive and Broom Street
- Reconstruction of storm sewer
- Traffic signals and street lighting
- Others to be determined through public involvement process