W Main Street Boulevard Improvements
A virtual public information meeting is scheduled for this project 6:30 p.m., May 17, 2022, via Zoom. Registration prior is required. City staff will present, record feedback and answer questions.
May 17, 2022 Public Information Meeting Registration
The City is considering improvements to the W Main St Bike Boulevard to enhance the safety and accessibility for bikers of all ages and abilities. Potential Improvements include the following:
- Rectangular Rapid Flashing Beacon (RRFB) and median island improvements for the W Main bike/pedestrian crossing at Proudfit St.
- Raised crossing and bump-outs at the Southwest Path Crossing at W Main St.
- Bump-outs on the southern and eastern corners of the W Main St and S Bedford St intersection.
- Resurfacing of existing pavement as needed through W Main St.
- Other signage and marking improvements along W Main St
Join us for the meeting on May 17, plus take the survey open until May 31 posted on the project page: https://www.cityofmadison.com/engineering/projects/w-main-street-bike-bo...