Since 1968 the Madison Fire Department has been headquartered at 325 W. Johnson Street. We have officially temporarily moved! Our new offices are located at 30 W. Mifflin Street. We are now occupying the 8th and 9th floor. We were able to move with no interruption is service. The staff did a tremendous job! (imagine the stuff we had)
The reason: A new cutting edge project with public and private partnership. The MFD admin will be moving into the new Hovde development in the year 2015. This project is truly a one of a kind for the fire service in this state. It is an excellent opportunity for a public sector/ private sector partnership. Stay tuned for regular updates, and feel free to stop in and see us on the square!
P.S. All of our numbers remained the same!
Subscribe to Email List
- EMS Q&A: Where can I learn CPR?
- EMS Q&A: Did you know MFD paramedics are also firefighters?
- EMS Q&A: What should I expect after calling for an ambulance?
- EMS Q&A: What’s the difference between an EMT and a Paramedic? How many paramedics are on duty?
- EMS Q&A: Why does a fire truck come when I call for an ambulance?
Emergency Medical Services
Learn About The Madison Fire Department
- 100 Black Men of Madison
- A Day In The Life Of A Madison Firefighter
- CARE Program
- Central Storage Warehouse fire
- Community Outreach
- Emergency Operation Center
- Fire Academy
- Fire Admin Project
- Fire Hydrants
- Fire Prevention Division
- fire prevention month
- Fire Prevention Week
- Fire Stations
- Ice Safety
- Join the Team
- Madison Fire EMS
- Madison Police
- Meet the MFD
- MFD Frequently Asked Questions
- public health
- Public Safety
- Rural Water Movement
- Town of Blooming Grove
- Town of Burke
- Training & Professional Development
- Veterans Day
- Winter Safety