Happy Nicholas S. Fisher Day!
Nick Fisher has been a strong contributing member of the City of Madison for many years. A graduate of Memorial High School, Nick has been involved in the hockey programs at many levels, utilizing his strong managerial skills. Nick works as a bagger and custodian at Copps Grocery Store. He also finds time to volunteer at the Henry Vilas Zoo in the summer, working the lion cart and answering big cat questions.
Born on August 28, 1983, Nick has long been an avid fan of the City of Madison Fire Department, often visiting the stations and taking great interest in our firefighters and their work.
In recognition of Nick's many accomplishments and contributions, and in honor of his 30th birthday, The Honorable Mayor Paul Soglin has proclaimed this day, August 28, 2013, to be Nicholas S. Fisher Day in the City of Madison.
If you see Nick today, join me in thanking him for his service! The City of Madison is fortunate and honored to have such a great citizen!
Subscribe to Email List
- EMS Q&A: Where can I learn CPR?
- EMS Q&A: Did you know MFD paramedics are also firefighters?
- EMS Q&A: What should I expect after calling for an ambulance?
- EMS Q&A: What’s the difference between an EMT and a Paramedic? How many paramedics are on duty?
- EMS Q&A: Why does a fire truck come when I call for an ambulance?
Emergency Medical Services
- 100 Black Men of Madison
- A Day In The Life Of A Madison Firefighter
- CARE Program
- Central Storage Warehouse fire
- Community Outreach
- Emergency Operation Center
- Fire Academy
- Fire Admin Project
- Fire Hydrants
- Fire Prevention Division
- fire prevention month
- Fire Prevention Week
- Fire Stations
- Ice Safety
- Join the Team
- Madison Fire EMS
- Madison Police
- Meet the MFD
- MFD Frequently Asked Questions
- public health
- Public Safety
- Rural Water Movement
- Town of Blooming Grove
- Town of Burke
- Training & Professional Development
- Veterans Day
- Winter Safety